Big Data Developer - London - CONTRACT - 2 Years - Outside IR35
Big Data Developer
I am currently looking for an experienced Big Data Developer to work on a project in London for a public-sector body.
The specialist will be required to work in the data migration team to identify source data requirements, assess data quality, map and specify the required transformations from the source to the target data, validate and perform trial data migration in production, cleanse data, and conduct a post implementation review of the data migration.
- Experience of successfully designing and implementing data migration, data transformation, data quality, modelling, testing and post production reviews.
- Experience of mapping source and target data models, identify gaps, data cleansing, schema modelling (Relational/XML/JSON).
- Experience of successfully delivering digital solutions that collect and manage personal and/or sensitive information with appropriate controls and protection.
- Hands-on experience of Kafka, Apache Nifi, Big Data, Hadoop, HBase, Graph Database, Map Reduce, Java, Python, Micro services, Elasticsearch, Git, Jenkins, Bash Scripting and Linux
- Experience in delivering big data solutions using a leading Hadoop distribution like Hortonworks, Cloudera.
- Experience in working Agile methodologies, TDD (Test Driven Development) and (CI & CD) Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience in designing and building API with SOAP and REST.
- Experience in data encryption at rest and in transit.
Nice to have
- Experience of successfully and collaboratively working, coaching and sharing knowledge with Public Sector client teams, particularly those with limited agile development experience.
- Experience of successfully design, implementation and migration of relational databases to Big data based data stores utilising Amazon AWS.
- HLondon - 2 Years - CONTRACT - OUTSIDE IR£ands-on experience using ETL, JMS, SAM.
- Have existing, valid DV Clearance.
This role is to start as soon as possible, although we may have to put the successful candidate through security clearance if you don't already have this. This role will fall OUTSIDE of IR35.
Please send your most up to date CV for immediate consideration.