Build Engineer / Dev Ops - Sheffield - £40,000 - £45,000 p.a. + Bonus + Benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Build Engineer with experience of Continuous Integration to work for an award winning Technology driven organisation based in Sheffield. The role will involve working alongside software engineering teams to facilitate the build, deployment and testing of software engineer projects.
- Experience installing and configuring Continuous integration systems, e.g. Jenkins, Go cd
- Scripting experience ideally Bash, Python or equivalent
- Expertise in performing and automating systems administration tasks using Puppet, Ansible or similar technology
- Experience working in LAMP stack environments
- Demonstrable version control skills with good understanding of Test driven development and end to end software delivery.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career within an organisation that looks to invest in and reward top talent and as such comes with a leading benefits package and development programme.
To apply please send a copy of your CV ASAP!