CONTRACT - Business Analyst - NHS - Acute, Ambulance, Mental Health - London - Inside IR35
I'm currently looking for a number of Business Analysts for an NHS organisation in the London area. I'm looking for NHS experienced candidates with knowledge of Acute, Ambulance or Mental Health services.
Working with internal and external stakeholders, define and document requirements for analytic products to understand cost drivers and identify productivity savings within the Acute, Mental Health and Ambulance sectors. Deliverables:
- Product Development Strategy.
- Creation of a medium/long term product roadmap.
- Prioritised product backlog.
- Iterative wireframes.
- Experience of the BA role within agile frameworks.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of working and completing projects within an agile development environment.
- Experience of developing a Product Development Strategy and associated Product Roadmap.
- Expertise in creating a Prioritised Product Backlog to enable agile development.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of stakeholder relationship management and an ability to influence challenging stakeholders and propose pragmatic ways forward.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain new techniques, concepts and analyses to non-technical stakeholders, to influence their decisions.
- Excellent facilitation skills to run effective workshops and document findings.
- Experience of NHS or other health related data sets
- Experience of data visualisation tools and techniques
The start date for this role will be as soon as possible. The role falls within IR35, so you must be willing and able to work through an umbrella company. The rate is £500-£600pd dependent on experience.