Business Analyst, BI, Data, SQL. I am looking for a Business Analyst with a background in SQL and Business Intelligence Projects for a long term assignment in central London. You will own the product road-map for innovative data and analytics products. Create and maintain backlog using JIRA. Write and elaborate user stories and acceptance criteria. Ensure quality of products and manage releases. Present at show and tells and at wider stakeholder meetings. Query and investigate data models using SQL and advise users on best practice and how the data schema is constructed. Create data models using Oracle Data Modeller. .
- An Agile Evangelist with product owner experience
- Proven track record of delivering quality products using scrum or kanban frameworks
- Experience of business analysis techniques such as user story generation and elaboration. Proactive and independent development of user requirements.
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience of Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation. Experience of using the following products for data visualisation - R, shiny, business objects, excel
- Experience as a JIRA administrator
- Awareness of advanced analytics and machine learning and appropriate application in a Government organisation
- Ability to work with Software and Data Engineers as well as non technical stakeholders
- Mentor and train junior analysts in wider department on writing SQL and on data visualisation best practice.
This role is falls outside of IR35 scope and you will be able to work through a Limited Company. You will also be required to go through BPSS clearance and possible SC.