CONTRACT - Business Analyst - NHS - Data, BI, Digital - London - 6 Months - INSIDE IR35
Business Analyst - Data/BI
I'm currently looking for a Data, BI and Digital focussed Business Analyst for an department of the NHS in London
Delivering Agile Business Analysis services to key programmes and projects, delivering a variety of systems and applications, including:
- Cost transformation;
- Digital services;
- Data collection;
- Business intelligence and analytics.
- Mentoring in-house BAs and Product Managers in Agile Business Analysis.
- Have at least 5 years' experience as a Senior Business Analyst in an agile environment using behaviour driven development to deliver fit for purpose solutions
- Have significant experience of stakeholder relationship management and influencing skills
- Have 5 years' experience of steering product development teams to develop roadmaps, objectives and milestones
- Have at least 5 years' experience of leading and mentoring other Business Analysts to drive best practice and effective knowledge transfer
- Have at least 5 years' experience of agile transformation and requirements gathering to deliver iterative changes that meet business needs
- Have at least 5 years' experience of delivering data and analytics products to drive decision making
- Evidence agile business analysis Qualification, quality assurance experience, data analytics
- Experience and software development experience
- Evidence a degree level (or equivalent) qualification in an analytical and/or technical discipline
- Demonstrate work experience of the NHS or other healthcare systems
- Demonstrate an understanding of public procurement
This role is to start ASAP for an initial 6 months.
This role falls INSIDE IR35, so you must be willing and able to work through an Umbrella.