I am currently in the market seeking an BI Team Lead to join a leading organisation based in South Yorkshire.
A big part of the role will the setting up and managing automated reports, so this will come second nature to you. You will not only have experience in backups, restores and recovery, but experience of using server based report generation software such as SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and SQL server performance optimisation.
- Developing SQL reports for warehousing applications
- SQL Server design and administration including supporting production, development, and test databases for MI reporting in SQL Server 2012
- Assisting in improving the SQL knowledge within the rest of the team
- Reporting suite as a whole
- Providing ideas on improving current reporting solution
- Keeping the reporting solution moving forward in order to keep up with business needs
- Requirement gathering, analysis and design of new requirements
- Supporting / re-writing / tuning existing reports and queries
- Ensuring that support requests are serviced in a timely manner
To succeed in the role, you will have tons of experience in MS SQL Server 2008/2012, strong T-SQL development skills, and a boat load of experience SQL Development (specifically an ability to write and troubleshoot SQL code (stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, index, constraints).
This is a great opportunity to join a company who are an international leader in their field and as such the role comes with an excellent salary + benefits package
Please apply asap for immediate consideration