I am recruiting for a .Net (C#) test developer with strong knowledge
of Microsoft technologies to work within our in-house team supporting our
growing range of niche insurance websites.
Reporting to the development manager, this role will be responsible for
supporting the maintenance and create unit/ui tests across the Group
- Work within our development team to support our websites and CRM systems
- Work from briefs and assignments from the business and the development team
- Deliver an excellent standard of code consistent with our defined best practices and standards
- Be flexible and adaptable working across both large projects and day-to day maintenance requests
- Interpret and respond with a positive, proactive attitude to briefs supplied by the business
- Adhere to financial service /Group compliance requirements
- Adhere to best practice in application of standards and adherence with compliance requirements
- Ensure the relevant security measures are in place to protect the company and customer data, adhering to the guidelines set out by out by the company IT security advisors
- Communicate progress throughout your work, highlighting risks, issues and where relevant proposing contingencies & solutionsSkills
- CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- C# .Net
- Selenium UI Testing Suite
- MSTest / NUnit Testing suite
- Preferable: Degree / qualification in computer science or related subject
- defined timescales, whilst working on multiple concurrent projects.
- You work well within a team and are a good communicator.
- You adapt well to new projects, briefs and challenges with a positive
- coding best practices and standards. You will be keen to recommend and
- evolving your skills.
- Person specification