I am currently recruiting for a Cisco Engineer to work on a permananet role based in Nottingham.
The purpose of the role is:
- To provide Cisco voice and data support to the IT user community and the complex corporate Cisco network, processing requests for support, co-ordinating resolution with appropriate functions, suppliers and ensuring planned network administration tasks are completed to schedule.
- Ensuring the planning, development and management of the Voice and Data Service is in line with corporate standards.
- Ensuring that good practices, quality of documentation, high standards of operational effectiveness are implemented.
- Networks projects management and implementation.
You must have the following:
- Cisco Network Certified with good networking knowledge on CCNA, CCNP or equivalent Network training with working experience in technical or networking support environment particularly on CISCO routers and switches.
- Broad knowledge of IT service management frameworks, such as ITIL. In particular, good working knowledge of Change Management.
- Knowledge of IT security standards and Data Protection Act.
- Demonstrable experience of working on complex projects with competing demands, and supporting large application-critical Cisco networks.
- Experience of carrying out routine configuration/installation and reconfiguration of Cisco switches, routers, wireless LAN controllers, CUCM and ASAs. Provide customers with information on updates, known errors, changes in availability, new facilities etc.
- Demonstrable experience of working on converged network support, implementation of Cisco wireless solutions and Cisco VoIP technology.
If this role is of interest please contact me asap.