Cisco Unified Comms Engineer, CCNA/CCNP Voice, 3 Months Rolling
I urgently require a Cisco Voice Engineer for a contract in Bristol, you must either have or be willing to go through SC clearance once on site. The ideal candidate would be CCNA and/or working towards CCNP Voice. Ideally also with a good knowledge of Cisco Voice technologies and general Networking, responsibilities involve the rectification of IPT & VC faults and the facilitation of new configurations.
Skill set should include:
- Knowledge of Cisco Voice technologies
- CCNP Collaboration (or working towards) advantageous
- Ability to work in a team environment - shift pattern and on-call
- Ability to work under pressure
- Liaise with Global IT Dept network Team as and when required (Level 2/3 support is based in Europe)
- Liaise with service providers
- Any experience of the following technologies will be considered an advantage but not essential as training will be provided: Telisca, Kurmi, Prognosis, Tiger 2020\Prism, VMWare ESXi, vCenter, UCS-C, Cisco IOS, Windows Server, Linux OS, Video\Video Conferencing technologies
SC (Security Clearance) eligible
Please contact me for more details and send an up to date CV for immediate consideration. The role falls outside of IR35.