CONTRACT - CRM Delivery Manager - LOndon - 12 Months - Salesforce
CRM Delivery Manager
I'm currently looking for a CRM Delivery Manager to work on a project for a governmental customer in London
The specialist will primarily support the CRM Senior Responsible Owner (SRO) to ensure that the CRM workstream delivers its business objectives and benefits. There is a small existing team working on the current implementation of Salesforce which includes a Salesforce developer, business analyst and product owners. As they transition into an Agile delivery team, it may expand to include designers, testers, user researcher, content manager, service manager, enterprise architect, change manager and a process manager.
This role involves the delivery of one stream of their Digital Transformation Programme - Customer Relationship Management (CRM). This will include reviewing and enhancing the current Salesforce implementation, the onboarding of new features, establishing the CRM strategy and road map, liaison with the broader DIT CRM implementation, etc.
The Delivery Manager (DM) will be expected to work with the business at a higher level as well as getting into the detail to make things happen, and break down barriers for the delivery team. In addition, the DM will play a part in the overall transition into Agile delivery.
- Proven experience of delivering projects and products using appropriate agile project management methodology, with an understanding of user-centred design practices for customer relationship management
- Experience working with / has a strong understanding of Salesforce and its capabilities with several successful implementations in comparable organisations (Financial Institutions)
- Proven experience of delivering CRM strategies, practices and technologies used to manage and analyse customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle
- Demonstrable evidence of ensuring products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the phase (Discovery/Alpha/Beta/Live)
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to and influence external partners, stakeholders and customers to secure mutually beneficial outcomes
- Highly articulate and credible at a senior level, consistently delivering accurate reporting as to the current state of play with regard to the delivery of your stream/service
- Experience working with other government departments on projects; utilising cross-government resources and guidance
This role is to start by Mid November.
This project falls OUTSIDE of IR35