Customer Insight Manager / Sheffield / 12 month FTC / Salary up to £49,000 per annum DOE
Access IT Recruitment are currently working with a client who are seeking a Customer Insight Manager to join the organisation.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to develop their career through developing others. Previous managerial experience is not needed for this role and Customer Insight Analysts who want to make the next step up, will be considered.
You will be part of a team that is responsible for using customer analytics to shape the organisations strategy. Your insights will ensure that the company puts the customer first in any business decisions so they are able to deliver the best service & products to Customers.
As Insight manager, you will lead your team in championing the customer segmentation, identifying key insights and building predictive models to help shape future marketing, commercial and product plans. Your team will play a key part in supporting the marketing campaign strategy by finding customer engagement opportunities; working closely with the rest of the business to understand customer profiles and their needs.
- Excellent understanding of Customer Insight & Analysis, making recommendations based on insights
- Ability to handle large volumes of data
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and extrapolate trends
- Experienced in SQL and manipulation of large datasets
- Previous team lead experience or a desire to make the next step up to a managerial role
For a confidential chat and further details on the role, please apply via the details provided