Cyber Security Consultant - Communication and Data - London - OUTSIDE IR35 - SC Cleared
I am keen to speak to Cyber security consultants who are looking for their next assignment. The role is based in London for 6 months. I am looking for a Security Expert to ensure security controls and protection are place across this organisations communications infrastructures and mobile data solutions . The role requires relationships to be built and maintained with a range of security specialist suppliers.
- Security management, availability management, risk and issue management
- Contribute in the design, implementation and administration of policies, controls, guidance etc that have an impact on the security of the systems provided;
- Lead and drive the full suite of testing including conformance, performance, integration and the full end-to-end testing; and
- Lead training of user groups in relation to security.
- Experience of Government Digital Service/ public sector security management
- Current clean driving licence
- Certified in Security Management or equivalent
- ITIL Service Manager
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- A proven track record in security management within a communications field environment
- Experience in testing communication technologies in operational environments
- Knowledge of communications solutions including Tetra, Mobile Data and 2G/3G/4G.
This roles falls OUTSIDE IR35 and I am looking towards the end of June as a start date. SC Security Clearance is required, which can take up to 8 weeks unless already cleared. Please get in touch for further details.