CONTRACT - Cyber Security Manager - London - 9 Month - Public Sector - OUTSIDE IR35
Cyber Security Manager
I am currently looking for a Cyber Security Manager to implement and operate an information security management system and associated governance, compliance and risks processes; and drive cyber and information culture and capability agendas.
- Definition, development and maintenance of the Cyber and Information Resilience Strategy and associated policies, procedures, standards and implementation roadmaps.
- Promote the Cyber and Information Resilience strategy internally and drive the awareness of cyber security risks, data privacy obligations and good information management practices.
- Drive the behavioural change agenda to establish a robust information security and privacy culture across the organisation.
- Define, implement and drive the compliance regime to ensure that the updated security policies and standards are being embedded.
- Experienced in the selection and implementation of appropriate security controls and governance strategy across the financial services sector or regulatory environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Information Security Risk Management principles with demonstrative practical experience of supporting security risk frameworks within a complex organisation.
- Demonstrable experience in the creation of high quality information security policy frameworks, including the definition, roll-out and maintenance of policies, standards and practices that are suitable.
- Knowledgeable about the legal and regulatory requirements for information security and information management.
- Experience of developing and operating information security strategies and governance frameworks
- Experience of developing information security policies and standards
- Experience of information security controls, vulnerabilities and threats to be able to effectively assess information security risks.
- Experience of applying ISO 27000 and/or NIST security standards in order to ensure an effective, integrated approach to information security controls for mitigation of information security risks to the business.
- Knowledge of Information Management principles.
- Knowledge of data privacy regulation, including the new EU General Data Protection Regulations.
- Experience in leading the delivery of security awareness and culture change.
- Professional Accreditations (CISM, CISA, CISSP, M Inst ISP).
Please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.