Data Analyst / Sheffield / £28,000 - 34,000 per annum plus extensive benefits package
Access IT Recruitment are working with an exciting and unique financial organisation who are seeking a Technical Data Analyst to join the Business Intelligence team.
You will be part of the Business Intelligence team who are responsible for processing data sets using SQL, helping transform and manage the data warehouse, assist in design the platform, incorporating data integrity in the data modelling. Providing 2nd line support and coordinating releases.
- Write advanced SQL including tuning / optimising queries and influencing architecture design (i.e., working with Data Architects to design / modify tables)
- Compare data output to ensure data accuracy. Creates basic QA test plans and validates data for accuracy
- Responsible to document work / projects per enterprise-wide standards (reports, project tracking, databases, etc.)
- Incident resolution: Analyse, troubleshoot, fix, verify and deploy
- Impact assess, solution design and implement or work with 3rd party to implement all application changes
- Strong experience in the Development & Support of Business Intelligence systems
- Proven Data Manipulation skills and experience with SQL, SSRS, SSIS, Data Warehousing
- Strong analytical and numerical skills are essential. Experience with large data sets
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud and Hybrid BI is desirable
The role comes with a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package. The benefits include a bonus/pension scheme, generous holidays (30 days plus bank holidays), private healthcare, life assurance (4x base annual salary) and many others discounts, childcare vouchers.