CONTRACT - Data Analyst x2 - Surrey/South East London - Public Sector - Outside IR35 - CTC Clearance
I'm currently looking for two Data Analysts tyo work on a project in Croydon. The contract will run for an initial 6 months, with likely extenstions on the back of this up to 2 years.
Facilitate business / supplier engagement to articulate requirements;
Accurately analyse document requirements in a format that will clearly define their type (functional/non-functional, User Stories and Acceptance criteria), according to defined standards
Review / assure detailed functional and technical specifications ensuring business requirements have been effectively translated.
Assure suitability of the IT provided solutions in meeting the business requirements and strategy
Support the Business as necessary for the derivation of options and supporting recommendations (incorporating both process and IT change) to meet the business requirements
- Track record in mapping, developing and improving end-to-end processes.
- Expertise in data analysis techniques: Entity relationship diagrams. Analysis class modelling, normalisation of data.
- Ability to use and have had experience using common business centric process mapping techniques and languages.
- Worked in a range of project delivery environments, with targets set and reviewed on a weekly basis.
- Worked with senior stakeholders to secure access to interviewees in their working environment.
- Effective workshop set up, facilitation and execution.
- Interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to think creatively and the ability to articulate innovative ideas to solving complex business problems.
- Familiarity with Business Architecture concepts including Motivational Modelling, Value Stream Mapping and Capability Modelling.
- Understanding of how information can be evaluated and presented in such a way that is easily understood by the target audience, including through written and oral communication.
- Ability to own issues and drive them to resolution, showing how direction, informing sound business decisions based on business priority and technical feasibility was given.
- Must have actively contributing to the project management community of practice.
- Ability to identify and raise project dependencies, whilst working in a wider team with multiple projects in-flight.
- Prior experience of working in central government and/or law enforcement.
- Previous experience using Enterprise Modelling tools.
This role will fall OUTSIDE of IR35. Please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.