Delivery Manager - Agile - Java - £45k - £52k - Mansfield
Access Consulting are working in partnership with one of North Nottinghamshire's leading organisations. We are looking for a Delivery Manager who can help shape our clients IT over the next few years.
Do you want to work for an orgainsation with one of the best benefits packages you will find anywhere? Do you want to work for an organisation that will assist you in your development? How about flexible working, is that something you value? If the answer to this is yes then this is the place for you.
The role would suit would suit anyone from either a Development Manager or Technical Project Manager background who has deliver digital projects and products. This role sits just below the Head of IT so you will be involved across the whole of IT and not just software delivery. This is a challenging environment as there are still a lot of Legacy systems in place.
- Delivering projects and products using Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
- Proactively managing risks & dependencies, overcome obstacles and get the best value against constraints
- Working with the Programme Manager, Design Authority Group, Product Managers and Business Analysts to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories
- Leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Matrix-managing and coaching a multidisciplinary team; both on-site and 3rd party supplier locations
- Maintaining a DevOps culture, ensuring infrastructure teams are part of delivery
- Ensuring all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production)
- Actively participating in the Agile community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice
- Acting as an advocate and communicating what a team does to create trust and authenticity
- MUST HAVE JAVA EXPERIANCE
- Extensive experience in delivering software and digital projects and products.
- Proven experience using a range of Agile project management methods.
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience in creating and promoting a culture of product ownership within a business context.
IF this role looks like the one for you please send through a copy of your CV.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities and Disability confident Employer. This role also falls outside of IR35 Regulations