Delivery manager, Software delivery , Development Manager. I urgently require a Delivery <anager for a large Government project based in Central Lodon. You will be required to Lead multi-disciplinary team delivering complex products in tight timescales providing technical leadership to build data exploitation capability. Implement Scrum/Kanban methodologies as necessary and manage a number of varied stakeholders. Ensure that technical decisions are sensible and that roadmaps align with user expectations. Lead show-and-tells, present at senior stakeholder groups and executive steering committees. Ensure that Developers implement best practice and modern approaches and techniques are applied Outline data and analytics best practice and advise analyst users and their managers. Develop ideas and design projects in: Predictive analytics, Experimental design, Advanced Data Visualisation, Dashboard design, Data Governance and Big Data.
- Deep Knowledge of Agile methodologies - Scrum and Kanban
- Prior Experience of leadership of a varied team of Software and Data Engineers
- Experience of delivering complex Data Projects under tight deadlines and close stakeholder scrutiny
- Stakeholder management of a large group of diverse stakeholders
- Understanding of Data Governance best practice
- Prior experience of delivering advanced analytics projects involving personalisation, risk analytics etc. including techniques such as machine learning and segmentation
- Experience as a JIRA Administrator
- Understanding of big data technologies (Hadoop, Mongo) and semi structured data formats such as JSON
If you are available to commence a new role by the end of June, please get in touch. This role falls outside of IR35 so Limited company contractors welcome.