Desk Top Service Analyst/ITIL/Lan/Wan
I have an opportunity for a Desk Top Service Analyst to be based in Manchester for 3 months. Primary focus will be to support BAU whislt the BAU team will be supporting an ongoing project.
- ITIL qualified
- Understanding of Prince2
- Recent experience of service report writing
- Recent experience of being part of one or many of the core ITIL functions, covering Service Desk, Change, Problem, Incident or Release Management, Applications Support, Desk Top and experience of problem solving.
- Experience of IT Service Operations, and how an IT installation works across 7 *24.
- Sound knowledge of the relevant legislative framework and professional standards both within the ICT industry and in particular to a local authority.
- Experience of how a Service Desk (Help Desk) operates within an IT installation and managing and configuring LANDesk software.
- Experience of Desk Top Support, good technical knowledge of MS products, operating systems and applications, basic LAN/WAN support experience and of Active Directory Administration.
A clean driving licence may be required and be able to work flexibly including out of hours and bank holidays as required to meet customer demand, service requirements and potential incidents up-to a Major Incident.
If this is of interest please submit your cv for consideration