Desktop and Network, Engineer, Cisco, Microsoft, ITIL, NHS
Desktop and Network Support Engineer, London , ITIL. I am currently looking for an experience Desktop and Network Support Engineer in Central London for a 3/6 month assignment. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience working in a large Real Time IT support environment.
- Active Directory account administration
- knowledge of Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems
- Microsoft Office XP, 2003, 2007, 2010
- Networking experience in WAN/LAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Cisco and Citrix
- Windows Server ITIL framework Configuration
- Cisco & Microsoft certifications will be advantageous
- NHS experince an advantage
If you are available for a new contract immediately 06/11/2017, please send me you up to date CV or get in contact ASAP. This role is inside IR35 and you will be required to work through an Umbrella company. A BPSS is also required.