I'm currently looking for an experienced Developer to work for a governmental customer in London.
- Have proven experience of working on agile projects as part of a multidisciplinary team, with regular user research, as outlined in the Government Service Design Manual and Digital Service Standard
- Experience developing data products using user-driven methodologies
- Proven skills in developing and supporting RESTful API's
- Proven skills in developing data publication platforms with visualisations and tables
- Experience developing data standards and pipelines to integrate multiple data sets across multiple domain sectors
- Knowledge and experience of agile software delivery and DevOps, particularly: User story creation and management, Source control (using Git), TDD/BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Documentation, Continuous Deployment
- Experience of multiple RDBMS (Postgres, MySQL) and NoSQL technologies
- Ability to develop data models for web based applications
- Experienced in meeting the Government's Digital Service Standards and understanding of how developers should follow best practice
- Operating services in an AWS Cloud-hosted environment
Nice to have
- Experience delivering data products in accordance with ONS and GDS style guides
I'm ideally looking for someone with CURRENT SC or CTC clearance for this role.