Digital Analyst / Google Analytics / Sheffield / £30,000 - 35,000 per annum plus benefits
Access IT Recruitment are working with an innovative organisation who are seeking a Digital Analyst (Google Analytics) to join their Digital Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral role in helping the company to transform into a Digital first organisation. You will be investigating behaviours, journeys and demographics of customers visiting the digital estate.
You will be part of a team who's insights will help drive business decisions, help product owners to optimise digital journeys. This is with the aim of improving the experiences for all visitors to the organisations channels.
Day to day responsibilities
- Tracking key performance indicators for digital activity across sales and service
- Enabling and advocating use of digital data across the business
- Delivering analysis that challenges and contributes to decision making across the business
- Supporting team members to deliver channel optimisation, advocating test and learn
- Developing AB and multivariate test hypotheses and analysing test results
Skills & experience required
- Relevant experience in web analytics using Google Analytics or similar
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and extrapolate trends
- Strong Excel skills (Pivots, Lookups)
- Experience in AB & multivariate testing
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced environment for an organisation who believe in making a difference and putting the customer first in everything they do.
For a confidential discussion, please apply via the details provided.