I am currently looking for a Digital Business Analyst to work on a 12 monthFixed Term Contract based in Nottingham. The role is to support the design and development of new online services and digital business processes. You will have the ability to understand and translate complex business and user needs into requirements and explain them to project teams.
Key Responsibilities for the role:
- To work with business managers, programme managers, developers and colleagues to understand, document and prioritise business and customer requirements and identify areas of strength and weakness.
- Responsible for producing project briefs, process maps, functional and non-functional requirements, UAT and testing plans.
- To produce high quality business process documentation to support the development of online services and operating models for the business.
- To organise, plan and host workshops that engage teams in redesigning processes and working practices, that embeds sustainable change.
- Develop new digital business processes delivering significant performance improvement and business/financial benefits.
- To use a variety of business process mapping techniques to fully understand the systems, process, work styles and customer requirements e.g. LEAN methodology
- To develop and deliver the changes identified within the timescales and to the acceptance criteria agreed with the business, managers, project managers and the programme.
- Collaboration with senior management and other key stakeholders to capture, evaluate and prioritise business requirements.
- Assess the business impact of changes in strategy, including alterations to working conditions and practices, internal and external standards and requirements such as audit standards, data management standards, industry processes and legislation
- Review solution designs, test strategy and business procedures to ensure consistency with the defined solution and delivery of the identified benefits.
- Provide leadership and direction through the development and implementation of the business change, promoting its benefits and galvanising commitment
- Support business acceptance of developed solutions, including process and system walk through and business acceptance testing.
- Provide consultation on implementation activities, including data migrations, training and business reorganisation.
If this role looks like the one for you, please contact me asap.