I am currently looking for a Digital QA to work on an initial 5-6 month contract based in Blackpool. The role requires public sector experiance so this is a must have.
- 1+ years' experience in testing techniques and technologies, defect management tools and procedures preferably in relation to data warehouse solutions.
- Proven aptitude for using/learning programming languages such as SAS and SQL.
- Confident with standard office packages such as excel and word
- A good working knowledge of Oracle database and architecture
- Strong knowledge of testing principles and management
- The ability to analyse data, recognise problems and formulate solutions.
- A good understanding of Data Warehousing principles and a broad understanding of the development lifecycle.
- Awareness and high level understanding of business process modelling and requirements definitions.
- Good communication skills (both oral and written) and the ability to work effectively in a team environment and across teams/sites.
- Proven ability and desire to mentor/coach others in a team environment Desirable
- ISTQB/ISEB Software Testing Foundation.
If this role is of interest please do contact me ASAP as i have a deadline for the role of Friday 28/10 at 2 pm.