CONTRACT - .Net Developer - C#, WebAPI / WCF, MS SQL Server - 3 Months - Nottinghamshire
I'm currently looking for an experienced .Net Developer to work for a well-established customer in the Nottinghamshire region.
You will work on automation, analytical forecasting systems, applications, the website and much more. The organisation is big on data, so I'm looking for someone with good skills in SQL Server, along with solid C# and web skills.
- Strong analytics and programming skills
- Turn requirements into working code
- Problem solving
- Develop, test and implement code to high standards.
- Work to the brief and deadlines provided; escalating any issues
- Produce documentation, ensuring proposed solution is fit for purpose
- Ad-hoc analysis and reports
- Strong communication with the business
- Maintenance programming and correcting any defects.
- Working closely with other dev teams to ensure successful delivery
- WebAPI / WCF (and/or)
- MS SQL Server 2012 + (T-SQL and Stored Procs)
Other skills (advantageous)
Forms, WPF, SSIS, TFS, Git, PL/SQL
Please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.