Permanent - .Net Developer - C#, WebAPI / WCF, MS SQL Server - Nottinghamshire
Access Consulting are working with a well know retail brand who are looking for an experienced .NET Developer to join their team.
This is a challenging and demanding role but the rewards are high. This is a key area of the business which has taken on new impetus, and will be essential in driving the business forward.
You will work on automation, analytical forecasting systems, applications, the website and much more. The organisation is big on data, so I'm looking for someone with good skills in SQL Server, along with solid C# and web skills.
- Strong analytics and programming skills
- Turn requirements into working code
- Problem solving
- Develop, test and implement code to high standards.
- Work to the brief and deadlines provided; escalating any issues
- Produce documentation, ensuring proposed solution is fit for purpose
- Ad-hoc analysis and reports
- Strong communication with the business
- Maintenance programming and correcting any defects.
- Working closely with other dev teams to ensure successful delivery
- WebAPI / WCF (and/or)
- MS SQL Server 2012 + (T-SQL and Stored Procs)
Other skills (advantageous)
Forms, WPF, SSIS, TFS, Git, PL/SQL
If this role looks like the one for you please click apply to find out more.