Dynamics 365 Consultant - £50-60K - Home Based - CRM - Permanent
Access Consulting are looking for a Dynamics 365 consultant to work for one of the country's top Microsoft Dynamics Support Partner.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization who have for the last two years been recognized by Microsoft as a top 5% gold partner. Due to the nature of the role you can be based anywhere in the country. There is the expectation that you be on customer site 2/3 days a week and the rest would be home based.
- Apply your professional and industry-wide understanding of technology, tools, methodologies and business knowledge to develop solutions in leading edge or critical situations.
- Attend Microsoft and Affiliated Vendor events, representing the company in both a learning capacity and an advisory and knowledge sharing capacity offering your expertise and support to those that you meet.
- Mentor other Consultants on project work in the areas of the system and industries for which you have experience.
- Collaborate with the Product & Development Team to provide input and ideas for the future enhancement of products.
- Analyse software requirements, define solution parameters and specifications, through Business Analysis and Solution Framework documentation.
- Conduct formal workshops with the clients to gather requirements, displaying knowledge of the business environment in defining the customer's needs.
- Assist in the high-level planning and implementation methodology of not only your projects but projects of others when requested.
- Assist Solutions Architects and Software Developers with the creation of detailed Software Design Specifications.
- Negotiate and manage the functional scope to reduce business and technical risks
- With a good general knowledge of Microsoft Technologies, you can ensure that you always have a plan for learning new tools and solutions
- Your excellent interpersonal skills and your ability to influence people will be key to this role
- Experience with modelling business process and translating requirements into a business application.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills targeted to effectively present information to C-level management.
- You'll have experience and a great working knowledge of Dynamics 365 Sales, Talent, Customer Service, Project Service Automation, Field Service, or Microsoft Social Engagement.
- Experience and knowledge of marketing platforms available to integrate with Dynamics 365 CRM (Dynamics 365 for Marketing, ClickDimensions, other email marketing platforms).
- Proven experience with Microsoft Portals/ADXStudio in implementation, design and configuration.
If this role looks like the one for you please get in touch to find out more.