Dynamics AX Developer / Nottingham / £50,000 per annum + benefits
Access IT Recruitment are currently working with an organisation who are seeking a Dynamics AX Developer to act as a subject matter expert and promote best practice and delivery of service of the highest quality.
The purpose of the role is to develop and maintain the Dynamics AX system in order to give a stable platform for the business to operate.
You will participate in the full development life-cycle (requirements capture, architecture, design, implementation, test and deployment) and build knowledge of Dynamics AX & 365 on a technical and functional level and participate in strategic planning.
Other responsibilities include
- Work with internal project team to understand and define business processes and to configure the Dynamics AX system accordingly
- Provide release management and deployment guidance/expertise on upgrades
- Configuring Dynamics AX environments for development, testing and production use
- Guide projects along through daily communications with the team and project manager/scrum master
- Participate in formal or informal design and architecture sessions with colleagues
- Developing high quality solutions in X++, including the implementation and testing of changes and customisation's
- Assist in the management of 3rd line support requests
Skills & Experience Required
- Strong technical knowledge of Dynamics AX 2012 & Dynamics 365
- Previous experience of AX 2012, full implementations
- At least two year's experience providing technical support for Dynamics AX in a challenging environment
- A good understanding of Dynamics AX architecture, its constraints and how this impacts design decisions
- Working knowledge of X++, able to read and debug code and make changes, optimising performance
- Desirable skills include experience with Visual Studio Team Services, Power BI and cloud technologies
For further information on the role and organisation, please apply via the details provided