I am currently looking for a ELK Specialist to work on a 3-4 month contract based in Staines. The role is to work for an award winning organisation which has achieved year on year growth since inception.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining and documenting ELK build standards
- Defining and documenting monitoring of Elastic
- Development and deployment of Syslog message transport
- Preparing training material to transfer knowledge (and delivery of training)
- Preparing knowledge documentation to aid monitoring reaction processes
- An adept senior support person or you'll have engineer level experience (ideally with experience of design, deploy and operations of IT infrastructure)
- Experienced at installing and configuring ELK stack
- Experienced at implementing monitoring solutions for Elastic
- Experienced at Syslog message transport (rsyslogd/syslog-ng)
It'll be advantageous if you have:
- Version control using GIT
- Configuration management (Ansible)
- Syslog buffering utilising Redis
If this role looks like it could be of interest please contact me asap.