EMEA IP Provisioner - Permanent - £40-£50k - Shifts
Are you an experianced Network Engineer looking for an New Challenge? are you looking to join a Industry leading organisation who can provide genuine opportunities for Development and progression? If so, then this could be the opportunity for you.
The role will involve participation in a 24x7x365 shift pattern and you will be responsible for the END-to-END activation (design, configuration, test, turn-up) of complex managed and unmanaged IP solutions across the EMEA region. You will design, test and deployment of Layer 2 and 3 customer Internet access solutions in existing and new markets/ European and transatlantic customer transport orders across the Global Network.
- A minimum of CCNA; CCNP or CCIP preferred for IP Provisioner.
- Sound customer relationship management skills at all levels up to executive level.
- Sound communication skills
- Proven experience in a Telecommunications or related service industry
- Proven experience in delivering successful projects through virtual cross-functional teams as well as 3rd party contractors and external suppliers
- Has operated in an environment which required a detailed understanding of complex technologies
- Architecture and Design
- Acceptance into the Network, Transition To Live
- Integration (changing the network)
- Working in a Technical Environment
- Planning and Managing service delivery
- Process Management Experience of configuration and troubleshooting of customer services on a large IP network, for an Internet Service Provider or Telecommunications Operator and including the following :
- Extensive knowledge and experience of TCP/IP - IP Services Protocol Suite;
- BGP design and configuration skills, over a SONET/SDH transport layer / Ethernet
- Hands-on configuration experience of a wide range of Cisco and Juniper hardware, and associated operating systems;
- RIPE LIR policies and procedures;
- IPVPN/ MPLS configuration skills (RFC 2547, RSVP TE, Martini draft);
- Working knowledge of VPLS technology
- Experience of: IPv6, OSPF, NAT,OSI, rDNS delegation, layer 2 switching, spanning tree, vlans, hsrp.
- Working knowledge of remote configuration of probEs/NIDs
If this role looks like the one for you please do not hesitate to contact me for more information.