ERP Project Manager / £70,000 - 80,000 per annum / West Midlands / Travel required
I currently have an opportunity for an experienced ERP Project Manager to work for a Global Manufacturing organisation. You will work closely with the Programme Manager to assist in the companies European ERP roll-out, ensuring that as a team all of the implementations are successful, alongside planning and consideration of developing, testing, training and change management.
- Work closely with the management team and users to ensure achievement of business goals with ERP deployment
- Communicates with the customer at all times to ensure that the organisation are meeting expectations and managing any issues/risks
- Provide oversight on all ERP implementations and sub-projects
- Cross skill and assist others with your expertise and experience in gathering business requirements and conducting business process analysis and mapping
- Assisting in project reviews or rescue situations by recommending and providing solutions as part of project audits
- Extensive experience in Global or European SAP ERP implementations within a global manufacturing organisation
- Strong Change Management skills backed up with evidence of results in successful deployment of Enterprise Resource Planning
- Exceptional program and project management skills
- Strong communication skills: influence, collaboration, conflict resolution, and expectation management to work with global IT and business teams to deliver expected results
- Exceptional leadership skills and motivation
- Willingness to travel up to 50% outside of your nominated office
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation which offers the chance to be part of a large scale European project.
Please apply via the details provided for a confidential discussion on the role.