CONTRACT - ERP Project Manager - Home Based + travel to client sites around UK - 3 Months +
I'm currently looking for an ERP Project Manager to work for a Microsoft Partner who provide consultancy services around ERP. Your role will be to manage a number of the relationship with clients that they have on-board.
Skills and Experiences
- Accreditation in project management methodology (e.g: PRINCE2, APM, AgilePM)
- Experience in an IT project management role, including successful delivery of complex technology and business change projects to scope, time, cost and quality targets;
- Expert MS Office experience including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio and SharePoint;
- Experience of managing software and business projects end to end, using structured methodologies;
- Experience with implementation of ERP, Finance and business systems software.
- Any experience in or of Microsoft Dynamics is a nice to have
This role will be working from home 2-3 days per week, with the rest of the time spent travelling to client sites as and where needed. Travelling and any accommodation etc will be paid in expenses.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.