TeField Engineer - York - £20,000- £25,000 - Permanent
Access IT Recruitment are representing a leading IT Services company who are looking for a Customer focused Helpdesk Field Services Engineer.
Do you want to work for a company that really makes a difference to peoples lives? Are you looking for an employer that will give you the oppotrtunity to develop and grow? then this could be the company for you.
This role is well suited to somebody who wants to make a difference. You will be working with non technical stakeholders, so excellent communication skills are a must. You will get to work on a range varied projects as well as BAU work. As this will be a feild based work you will be looking after the whole of North Yorkshier you will must be prepared to travel.
Technical Knowledge and Experiance
- Significant experience of providing field or desk based support to ICT users, in an environment of mixed Windows Operating Systems
- Detailed exposure to large corporate computing environments, including networking
- Team management skills (in both direct and soft management)
- Competent ability with PC hardware and software, Windows Operating Systems. Microsoft Office Suite
- Skills for communication on complex information, requiring developed interpersonal and oral/ written communication skills
- Problem solving skills and ability to respond to sudden unexpected demands
- Skills for managing aspects of projects ensuring they meet financial targets.
- Skills for manipulating information.
- Advanced keyboard skills, use of a range of software
- Ability to work on own initiative and organise own workload with minimal supervision working to tight and often changing timescales
- Willing to travel extensively to and to be present where necessary throughout geographic areas of responsibility
- A self starter, able to operate remotely across multiple geographic locations and to manage staff and teams in this manner
- Able to challenge the status quo in an effective manner and bring about real improvements and change at a pace the organisation and its clients can cope with.
If you are Interested in this fantastic opportunity please get in touch to find out more.