Field Engineer x2 - £35,000 - £45,000 + 10% on call + Bonus + benefits
Excellent opportunity for 2 Telecoms Field Engineers, (one with team leading experience) to work for a global IT & Telecoms Service provider. Based out of their data centre in central London you will be responsible for the maintenance, installation of equipment, commissioning, tests and acceptance of transmission and IP Network services.
- Provide Support of IP and Transmission networks both onsite and in the clients data centre
- Carry out any reactive repairs as requested.
- Involved in the installation of equipment including the commissioning, testing and acceptance
- Assist in completing over running Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks from the night or day shifts.
- As well as the above the Senior Field Engineer will be responsible for assisting in planning of works, raising orders, and acting as a technical escalation point for more junior members of the team
Skills / experience required;
- Experience of supporting and installing IP and Transmission networks
- Evidence of working in both Field Engineering and Data centre environments
- Product knowledge of the following vendors; ADVA, Huawei, Alcatel
- For the senior role evidence of previous team leadership / mentoring is a must
- Flexibility to work as part of an on-call rota (typically 1 in 4) and overtime on occasions
This is a great opportunity for 2 experienced Telecoms Field engineers to work for a leading service provider based in central London, and comes with a competitive salary and benefits package (including 10% Bonus, on call and overtime) to reflect this.