Google Cloud and AWS Architect, London, 3 Months +
I am currently looking for a GCP and AWS Architect for a 3 month assignment in London. You will be working on site at a large Professional Services organisation.
Skills and experience required.
- Define Security controls and controls evaluation scorecard for targeted Cloud Service Providers (CSP)
- Review the applications being hosted in the cloud and assess the appropriate governance processes and security controls
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Develop on GCP the same support tools existing in AWS
- AWS Organisation structure & policies
- Template workload deployments ('Landing Zones')
- Centralised logging & monitoring
- Shared services implementation
- IAM roles & responsibilities
- Tagging standards
- Workload on-boarding process
- Deployment security configuration auditing
- Aggregate billing implementation
The role is likely to be extended and is outside IR35. Please send your CV for immediate consideration.