We are now seeking an experienced Head of Information Technology with experience in Penetration Testing, interested in working for a dynamic organisation in a fast-paced working environment. As a member of the management team, you will be a strategic thinker and key to driving our next level of planned growth. This important strategic hire will report directly to our Technical Director. A competitive salary, bonus and benefits package including share options and pension scheme and more is on offer to the right candidate.
Inspire and manage a team of consultants
- Be a key member of the management team
- Have strong team leadership and people management experience
- To be able communicate with and motivate a small but growing team of people
- An experienced Penetration Tester/Technically adept in manual penetration testing (both internally and externally) and extremely technical in information security architecture
- Self-reliant and flexible
- Customer-facing, comfortable presenting your findings to our clients.
- Have worked in a large datacentre (i.e. be comfortable with switch patching and testing procedures when located in a datacentre). Understands technical details of pentesting, such as buffer overflows, XSS, SQL Injection, etc and the full OWASP Top 10.
- Have in-depth knowledge of using manual penetration testing proxies such as Burp suite pro
- to good effect
- Must be able to at least explain in English how a ROP attack is found and executed; also able to provide delivery of solutions on-site to clients for both Windows and Linux environments
- Must have strong technical understanding of current security trends and solutions
- Experience in Pre/Post Sales and working closely with the sales team is desirable
- You must be able to document report in English to a high level. Additional languages would also be a bonus but not necessary.
- A self-motivated, enthusiastic and skilled individual that is client facing and personable
- You can hold one or more of the following (CREST, CLAS, CHECK, Tiger Team, CISSP, OSCP, OSCE), other qualifications will also be considered.
- Travel throughout Europe for projects/meetings but mainly based in the UK
- You will agree to undergo a technical test plus interview and to provide suitable references
- Be punctual and meet agreed deadlines
- Based from home and on client premises predominantly in the UK but also Europe/the US on occasion.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo background screening and offers of employment will be subject to the results of this screening.