Head of IT / IT Manager
I'm seeking a Head of IT to work with a Public Sector Body in London, near Holborn, for an initial 6 Month Contract. This is an urgent requirement, so I'm looking at those of you who are immediately available.
The appointee will oversee the contract management, development, implementation and systems assurance of appropriate internal technology services and infrastructure, information management strategy and information security policy and compliance to meet the current and future corporate needs and service expectations. The appointee will also lead the value for money exercise to deliver high quality facilities management services to meet the corporate needs and service expectations of the Public Sector Body. Furthermore, the post-holder will be expected to contribute to best practice in the areas of technology and business services to develop best fit policies, plans and procedures, to achieve best performance.
Ideal Candidate will have …
- Significant experience of managing/leading the technology department/function in an organisation of a similar size and complexity
- Proven strategic leader with the ability to engage, motivate and mentor the team
- Clear understanding of Infrastructure, cloud based skills with experience of Migration
- Excellent technical skills and proven knowledge and experience of operating within a Core Microsoft Private Cloud system comprising, for example, Windows Server 2012 R2, Hyper-V 2012 R2, System Centre 2012 R2, Exchange 2013, Windows Remote Desktop Services 2012 R2, SharePoint 2013, Skype for Business (Lync 2013) and SQL Server 2012 R2.
- Proven knowledge and experience in non-Microsoft technologies, including Agresso Business World (ERP), Mitel VOIP (telephony), Wisdom (EDRM), Cisco core networking, NetApp Storage and HP Blade Centre and Compute.
- Excellent project management skills with the capability of drafting and delivering a series of projects
- Ability to manage outsourced corporate contracts and third party supplier relationships
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration