ICT Security, Cyber Security. I am currently looking for a ICT Cyber Security Engineer, to work with a large organisation in Central London.
You will be required to provide a resource to the ICT Security Team for day-to-day BAU support and also a number of projects both Greenfield and ongoing.You will be required for ESN Health check remediation work also.
Skills and Experience Required
- CompTIA+ Security or Cisco Security Certification or three years' experience in working in Security.
- MS Windows Active Directory and LDAP
- Maintaining Firewall rules
- Web and Email filtering
- Experience of hardening of critical systems, Security Patch Management, VPN Administration
- Strong technical background and hands-on skills in reviewing testing and troubleshooting complex IT infrastructures from a security perspective.
- Knowledge of typical ITIL change management processes.
- MS Windows GPO, VLAN/Switch configuration
- Citrix Netscaler
- Solarwinds product suite
- Visual Studio, MS Direct Access
This role falls within IR35 scope and you will be required to work through an Umbrella Company.