ICT, Service Desk, 1st/2nd line support
I urgently require an ICT Technician to roll-out thin client devices and software, replacing or re-imaging desktop PC's and monitors. Assisting the ICT Service Desk taking 1st/2nd line calls from users regarding VDI issues.
Main duties include
- To physically replace desktop PC's and monitors, as directed with thin client terminals. Removal and storage of replaced equipment
- To re-image where appropriate, desktop PCs with thin client access software
- Provide end user training on new or re-imaged devices, giving hands-on guidance around revised logon and operating procedures
- To work within the ICT Service Desk fielding 1st/2nd line end-user support calls around VDI issues.
- To carry out other duties commensurate with grade.
The role is to be based in Leeds for a 6 month period. Please submit an up to date CV for immeadiate consideration.