CONTRACT - Implementation Lead - Surrey/SE London - Public Sector - OUTSIDE IR35 - 6 Months +
I'm currently looking for two contract Implementation Leads for a governmental organisation in Surrey. You will help the organitasion to bring IT Service transformation to life by building and enabling an IT Service Provider focused value proposition based engagement, underlined by strong cross-architectural technical leadership and knowledge. Key to this will be a strong Technical Analyst
- Ensure services coming into Technical Services Support;
- Are transitioned into Service according to Criteria, and align to the Live Services processes for transition
- Ensure that they are aligned to the Business Portfolios demand pipeline
- Support the building, internally, of capability
- Manage the internal transaction of services/products
- Demonstrate supporting large scale infrastructure roll outs and relocations
- Well versed in the UK Government 'Ways of Working'
- Recently worked for Central Government Departments
- Strong strategic insight to help shape a department moving forward
- Current experience of UK Government IT transformation/transitioning
- Strong interpersonal Skills
- Ability to develop MI reports in timely manner
- Can demonstrate that they have the ability to identify opportunities to improve the service or make cost savings
This role will fall outside of IR35. Please send your most up to date CV for immediate consideration.