I'm currently in the market seeking two Data Information Analyst's to be part of a large scale Technology Transition Programme based in London.
Responsible for undertaking data collation, production and analysis for circa 37,000 users and 1200 sites.
Essential: * SQL SSIS * VBA * Excellent Data Manipulation Skills * Extensive data analysis skills and excellent excel skills. * Experience working with end users to understand requirements * Excellent and demonstrable attention to detail * Demonstrated evidence of credibility and integrity, providing advice, direction and support to stakeholders. * Skilled in information and communications technology. Has working knowledge of relevant development life-cycles..
· Understanding of software development and delivery processes,
methods and standards
· Familiarity with the Government IT Profession and cross government IT
· Understanding of the Government and working in the justice system
· Demonstrated awareness of the social, environmental and corporate
impact of ICT
· Familiarity with relevant national and international legislation
pertaining to the Government/Public Sector IT - e.g. Data Protection
Act, Information Assurance policy.
Please apply asap for immediate consideration