CONTRACT - Information Analyst - NHS - Band 4 - Excel/SQL/Reports - South East - 3 Months
I am currently looking for an Information Analyst to work for an NHS trust in the South East.
Overview of the Post
- Responsible for running operational reports. This involves using well established skills in Excel and Access with basic knowledge of SQL Server to run pre-established, documented report-building processes.
- Responsible for quality checking reports. Using attention to detail and maintaining a focus over long periods of time, the post holder is required to check reports for errors and resolve any errors that are found.
- Maintenance of documentation. Clear, easy to follow procedural documentation is required.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work as part of the information team supporting Analysts with the production of routine reports and ad hoc reporting and analysis as required across the organisation.
- Provide back office support for the Trust's online reporting tool
- Play an active role in the monitoring and improvement of information across the organisation
- Provide analysis and interpretation of data using clear graphical presentation, written and / or verbal reports, within a variety of formats, systems and methods
- Liaise with staff at all levels of the organisation regarding their information needs
- Monitor data quality of various data sets & reports and ensure regular analysis and validation of data quality
- To identify and communicate data quality issues arising from user or application problems and escalate as appropriate
- Maintain databases/Excel spreadsheets ensuring data is accurate and up to date
- Maintain assigned systems, datasets & reports
- Ensure that all documentation produced is developed, maintained and published in accordance with departmental standards
- To plan tasks and activities around variable workload and interruptions to ensure all regular, ad hoc and mandatory reporting responsibilities and deadlines are met
- To work on specific projects independently using own initiate to an agreed timescale, and to work independently within appropriate guidelines, deciding when it is necessary to refer to their manager.
This role will last for an initial 3 months. In accordance with NHS rate caps, I can pay a maximum of £102 per day.
This role will also fall within IR35, so you must be willing and able to work through an umbrella company.
Please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.