CONTRACT - Information Analyst/SQL Developer - Excel, Access, SQL, SSRS - NHS - 3 Months +
I am currently looking for an Information Analyst/SQL Developer to work for an NHS Trust in the South East of London. You will be required to support the technical development team in areas of information analysis, database design, reports development and dashboarding.
- In depth specialist knowledge of large computerised information systems
- Specialist knowledge of the Microsoft suite of programmes (particularly access and excel including Pivot tables, formulae, v-lookups) and in depth knowledge of the links between these programmes
- Strong SQL skills. Developing SQL Queries to an advanced level, TSQL, functions, stored procedures and query optimisation. SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Clinical Information/Patient Management systems experience. Activity and Data Quality reporting, KPIs. SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS),SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Dashboarding utilising PerformancePoint, SharePoint.
- Other advantageous (but not essential skills) include ASP.net, VBA/VB, sharepoint administration
- Advanced data analysis and preparation of data presentation. Able to analyse, interpret, present and communicate complex information clearly using tables, graphs and text
- Knowledge of NHS and social care services and working practices
- Awareness of the key performance indicators for the NHS and social care mental health and community services
- Knowledge of NHS data standards, the NHS data model and the data dictionary
- Knowledge of NHS and social care data sets (eg MHMDS, RAP, etc)
- Excellent numeric and reasoning skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills. Able to organise and plan own work to meet tight and often conflicting deadlines
- Responsive to change and innovation
- Strong customer focus
- Self motivated and able to act on own initiative
This role is to start ASAP, and initially until the end of October 2017. It is likely to be extended beyond this point.
The role has been deemed INSIDE of IR35, so you must be willing and able to work through an Umbrella company.
Please send your most up to date CV for immediate consideration.