Information Architect / Greenfield Project / Business & Data Architecture / Milton Keynes / Excellent salary and benefits package
Access IT Recruitment are working with an organisation who are seeking an Information Architect who can bring together thought leadership and expertise in Data and Business Architecture. Someone who is able to influence its benefit to help drive an enterprise level digital transformation.
If you are looking to move your career in the direction of playing a vital role in helping to shape the design of an organisations future then this could be the role for you. If you see yourself as a change agent with great communication and the technical skills to back it up then please get in touch.
The Data Team are highly motivated with big goals, so they seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess the enthusiasm and aim to make things happen. The team's aim is to make everyone in the organisation become data literate. This requires serious architecting expertise to describe, explain, model and visualise the data and link it to other architecture domains to give an overall view of the companies architectural landscape.
As Information Architect you will work at a strategic level, identifying the synergies in local problems to provide global solutions, helping to understand the changes happening across the entire organisation in order to define target operating models, blueprints outlining AS-IS and TO-BE architectural states and the road-maps to deliver them.
Skills & Experience Required
- Deep, specialist knowledge of TOGAF and Zachman, not just certified and worked with TOGAF but have led its formation into an architecture function and beyond. Able to understand where it's good and where it's not within a business
- Brilliant business and data modelling experience.
- Enterprise data or information architecture experience, able to articulate and define the difference and boundaries between these two domains and how they can be implemented practically
- A metamodel fanatic, someone who sees the relationships that bind concepts together that other architects miss.
- Broad and deep experience of other architecture metamodels (DODAF, MODAF, Archimate etc.) and IT frameworks (COBIT, ITIL, sAfe, MSP, PMP etc.) how and why they differ and how the current state of an organisation can adopt, adapt and benefit from these.
- Ideally strong business architecture experience in TOM design, capability based planning, value stream creation and information mapping but not essential
This is a great opportunity to play a vital role as the organisation who's aim is to transform the business by pushing the boundaries and creating innovative, customer centric solutions.
The position comes with an excellent salary, annual bonus scheme, generous pension scheme, private medical insurance, sharesave scheme, minimum 26 days holiday plus bank holidays plus many more benefits.
For a confidential chat and further details on the role, please apply via the details provided.