I am currently in the market seeking an Information Security Analyst to work for a leading organisation based in Lincolnshire.
As Information Security Specialist you will assist in bridging any knowledge/skills gap between Compliance and IT. The candidate would work with the current established compliance, IT and project management departments.
You will be suitably equipped to carry out Gap Analysis across all technical security and compliance requirements with the ability to recommend and implement suitable solutions to any issues
Main duties will include
* Creating and driving a project plan to achieve compliance with information security standards (ISO27001)
* Co-ordinating with all areas to manage and monitor adherence to PCI DSS compliance requirements across the group
* Co-ordinating to ensure compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
* Co-ordinating the auditing of all IS policies across group
* Monitoring, managing and implementing suitable Cyber security throughout the group to include securing the ICT infrastructure and networks
* Testing of Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning in liaison with relevant compliance
* Elements of Project management and business analysis if and as required
* The individual will need to work with key stakeholders of firms across the group of companies and external companies with whom they do business.
* The individual will need to liaise with external auditors, regulators, suppliers and potential customers.
Key Skills & Experience
* Extensive experience of working in an Information Security role, ideally within a regulated environment.
* An excellent understanding of technology and how it works across applications and infrastructure.
* Detailed working knowledge of infrastructure / networking and/or application security requirements.
* A detailed understanding of security technologies, their capabilities, limitations and interoperability.
* A good understanding of recognised information security management and governance frameworks (ISO27001, PCI-DSS, GDPR etc.)
* Strong stakeholder management skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work alone or as part of a team, whilst working on multiple items at the same time.
* Ability to translate complex technical issues into meaningful details for non-specialist audiences.
Please contact me via the details provided to discuss the role in further detail