Infrastructure Engineer / Server Support Engineer / Cloud & Infrastructure / London / £30,000 - 40,000 per annum
Access IT Recruitment are working with an organisation who are seeking a Server Support Engineer to join their Managed Services Team. My client are leaders across the Cloud Platform who offer great benefits, development opportunities and training for all employees.
As Server Support Engineer you will be working in the managed services team, remotely managing servers running on Windows Azure as well as on premise systems. You will have the opportunity to be involved in design alongside support. You will be trained up to a high level in Azure ARM mode as well as the organisations customisation model which has been developed in house for Azure management.
The role offers the opportunity to work alongside an experienced London based team leader who will serve as your escalation point for technical issues, but you will have access to a very experienced team who will expand your knowledge immensely in Azure and hybrid services. You must have excellent troubleshooting skills as well as the ability to manage your time on tasks and prioritise tasks in a multi-client environment.
Skills & Experience Required
- Strong Server Support / Active Directory experience
- MCSE 2012/2016 or equivalent knowledge
- Broad knowledge of all infrastructure services closely linked to Active Directory e.g. DNS, Certificate services, DFS, Storage Systems, DHCP, Roaming profiles.
- Basic knowledge of Office 365
- PowerShell scripting skills
- Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented personality
- Windows Azure (ASM or ARM mode experience)
- Experience in designing and implementing an Identity Management platform.
This is a fantastic role which offers the chance to be trained up to a high level in Microsoft Azure ARM mode where you will expand your knowledge immensely in Azure & Hybrid Services.
For a confidential chat and further details on the role please apply via the details provided for immediate consideration.