Infrastructure Engineer - Birmingham - £30,000 - £40,000 - Citrix, Office 365, Windows Server
Access Recruitment are working with a Global organisation who are are looking for and Infrastructure Engineer to join their Projects team.
Do you want to work for a forward thinking organisation using the latest technologies? Do you want to be part of a company that will offer you genuine avenues for career progression.
This role is perfect for someone who is looking to take that next step in their career. This role will enable you to work on projects as well as BAU work.
- Participating in the specification and design of infrastructure and end user computing systems - providing technical consultancy to the Plan function.
- Advising on suitable hardware and software to meet business needs.
- Assisting in the capture of business requirements and user acceptance criteria in order precisely to define project scope.
- Building servers, installing operating systems, software upgrades and security patches and testing their impact.
- Installing and configuring application software within a Microsoft and terminal services-based ICT infrastructure.
- Managing suppliers to ensure that the systems and services they deliver meet business needs and expectations.
- Customizing or configuring systems from external vendors where necessary.
- Developing project management skills under the guidance of the Projects manager.
- Microsoft Online Services - Azure and Office 365
- Windows Server
- Windows Desktop
- System Center
- Active Directory
- Internet Information Services
- Remote Desktop Services
If this role looks like the role for you please contact me for more information.