Infrastructure Engineer / VMWare / Servers / £28,000 - 31,500 per annum / Doncaster / VMWare training/certification
Access IT Recruitment are working with an organisation who are seeking an engineer to be part of the team who provide effective and efficient IT Server & storage support and technical advice on server technologies, infrastructures and integrated systems within the IT Department.
As Technical Support Engineer you will have Server & VMWare experience from a System Administration & commissioning point-of-view, rather than just a 'maintainer'
The salary on offer is between £28,000 - 31,500 per annum, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, excellent pension scheme and the company will invest in the development of the successful candidate. Specifically they will pay for the candidate to gain VMWare certifications.
- To provide maintenance, development, monitoring and testing services for operational IT servers & storage infrastructures
- To plan, project manage, implement and complete server projects
- To be a member of the team developing, implementing, testing and maintaining protocols and procedures to provide effective security of the organisation's IT servers.
- To provide support/maintenance, security developments and monitoring of the Internet, Extranet, anti-virus and e-mail services and VMware
- To analyse data produced by the systems and produce management performance and capacity reports detailing options and recommendations to improve service efficiency and present these to the Network and Server management team.
For a confidential discussion on the role, please apply via the details provided.