Infrastructure Engineer / Infrastructure Specialist / £25,000 - 30,000 per annum + benefits
Access IT Recruitment are working with a client who are seeking an Infrastructure Engineer who is proactive in all aspects of their work and who is able to manage and motivate themselves. A key part of the role is driving standardisation and proposing improvements to the infrastructure architecture.
As Systems Specialist you will be more than just a L2/3 incident resolver. My client needs someone who can assess for risks and recommend solutions. The environment you will be looking after includes non-standard Windows servers/desktops, Local Area Network (LAN), phones & VOIP technology.
- At least 5 years' experience in the following areas:
Windows Desktop and Server support
VoIP Technology (ideally Avaya CS1K)
- CCNA Routing and Switching (or equivalent)
- Clean driving licence
- Excellent skills in technical problem solving
- Excellent initiative and ability to work independently, but also direct others
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Good interpersonal skills to work across IT and with the business
For a confidential discussion and further details on the opportunity, please apply via the details provided.