INFRASTRUCTURE LEAD - INSIDE IR35 - UMBRELLA REQUIRED - £350 PER DAY
I'm in the market seeking an Infrastructure Team Lead for an initial 3 Month role in Holborn. The role holder will support the IT Director/Head of IT and Executive Director, Corporate and Business Services in providing technology vision and direction. You will undertake responsibilities associated with the design, development and maintenance of the Cloud and on premise ICT infrastructure services. You will be expected to deliver a challenging portfolio of projects, providing leadership and governance in partnership with all departments internally and externally.
Ideal Candidate …
- Provide technical input and expertise into the development of the company technology landscape and architecture, infrastructure planning, engineering and deployment
- Primary responsibility for the design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of Cloud, server, storage and network solutions
- Expertise in four or more of the following technologies (Azure Virtual Datacentre Design and Operation, Office 365 and Exchange Online, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Hyper-V 2012 R2/2016 with Microsoft System Centre Virtual Machine Manager/ Configuration, NetApp & HP SAN, Windows 10/Mac OS)
- Strong technical IT skills, preferably with a background in managing the transition from legacy systems to more modern IT services
- Ability to manage small technical teams to deliver business critical systems
This is an urgent requirement, so I'm looking at immediately available candidates.