I am recruiting for an Infrastructure Server Specialist to be based in Oxford.
You must have substantial and proven experience in the delivery of key infrastructure and server technologies covering the following technologies:
- Active Directory, AD Group Policy, DHCP/DNS, multiple hypervisor (HyperV or VMWare) ·Microsoft Server 2003-2012R2
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices.
- Experience working with, and configuring, Windows client operating systems, such as Windows 7
- Substantial knowledge of server hardware, network equipment, including VMWare/ESX and NetApp
- Knowledge Backup technologies including NetBackup, NetAppSMVI
- Good understanding a process of Change Management, Problem Management, Incident Management.
If selected for interview you will be required to apply for a Disclosure Scotland.
The deadline for candidate submission is Tuesday 23/02/16 at 10am.